Latest blocks minted by this pool
Copy pool-id: 83b259c187f8b88eda564b1f56ce2786360a9dc224f737fcdd8703c1
The transition from federated to non-federated system will happen gradually over many epochs. The progress is determined by the D parameter. In epoch 219 the D parameter is set to 0.66, so the community stake pools are currently producing 34% of the total blocks. Rewards for the remaining 66% go to the treasury.
Delegate now, Ticker:
1 Create a wallet and go to the delegation section.
2 Find the ADAGE ticker and delegate.
3 For Yoroi and AdaLite you'll need the pool-id
? See Get stated section for further assistance
+10 years pro Linux admin experience
Join Telegram channel
Low fees and high returns
No plans to change the fees in the future!
ADAGE is a top contributor to
Cardanos Folding@Home initiative
Ask them in the Telegram channel
Dedicated Intel® Xeon® E3-1246 v3, 32GB memory